The Tuscany Life Science Cluster wants to establish itself as a model of development and competitiveness for industrial systems, production and research in the field of Life Sciences; through the stimulation of demand for innovation and technology transfer and the construction of a connective tissue that supports the Cluster members.
In particular the Tuscany Life Science Cluster aims to:
- Generate a significant impact on employment and contribute to economic growth and social well-being;
- Facilitate technology transfer and exploitation of research results;
- Stimulate and support the creation of innovative start-ups;
- Support the creation of a marketplace of ideas;
- Simplify the access to regional infrastructure, facilities and expertises;
- Support internationalization processes;
- Identify and anticipate strategic trends at national and international level in order to better assess the business opportunities;
- Dialogue with institutions, at every level, to trasmit the needs of companies within the political and economic development of the sector.