Membership in the Ckuster can be of two type, basic and advanced membership.
Basic membership allows free access to sector information services, to the tools and organization visibility on the Cluster website, as well as specialized services at full-cost.
In addition to all the free services of the basic membership, advanced membership includes free or discounted access to specialized services, through the payment of an annual fee based on the organization turnover (see table here Attachment 2 of the Agreement)
In summary, the free services common to both modes of membership are:
- Affiliate account and access to the Cluster website functionalities www.scienzedellavita.it: for each affiliated organization the relevant profile is published on the site with information about its activities, products, services, offers or requests, instrumentation, collaborations etc., that can be updated at any time. Each organization is associated with one or more accounts of the organization contact persons. Using those accounts is possible to interact on the website and with the other affiliates (comments, private messages between affiliates, periodic notification systems, response offers / requests etc.).
The website contains information about the Cluster network, news, content and opportunities of the health sector and from affiliates, call for proposals, events, offers / requests for technology.
- Cluster Newsletter: periodic update on the most relevant opportunities, news, events, etc. in the sector.
- Information on calls for proposals, events, seminars: news and insights on calls for proposals, events, seminars at regional and extra-regional level.
- Start-up support: support for the creation and development of start-ups in the territory, through the Cluster network of expertise.
- Access to events and seminars organized by the Cluster
Other services are paid services, with different costs for basic and advanced membership (see below for details Attachment 2 of the Agreement):
- Partnering services for business development, research, collaboration projects: supporto for specific partner search in order to develop your own business, research collaborations, participation in tenders or projects.
- Showcasing networking events: presentation of your organisation in terms of networking and marketing in ad hoc events.
- Promotional Events: possibility of organising promotional events carried out by one or more sector operators, whether or not Cluster members.
- Advice on intellectual property management: support for the analysis, management and exploitation of intellectual property.
- Cluster Database consultation: the Cluster has access to some paid databases (e. g. Scival, GlobalData Healthcare).
- Access to technology platforms and research infrastructures of the Cluster: the updated list of technology platforms and research infrastructures available to Cluster member can be found on the Clusters website, with the relevant terms for access and conditions agreed for members with advanced membership.
- Supplier Agreements: members with advanced membership can benefit from the advantageous conditions agreed by the Cluster with service or products providers of interest for the sector.
- Request for publication and dissemination of sponsored content: the Cluster can consider the possibility of dissemination of sponsored content related to your activity, with discounted costs for members with advanced membership.